Friday, November 30, 2012

Meet Single Asian Tina

Asian Date Link - Asian Dating Online with Asian Personals
I am willing to meet somebody with a great intelligent and sense of humor, honest.

Describing myself
I am Tina, United States, and work with cargo shipping company as a nurse checking on infant and busy worker on the sea. It is something I do enjoy, being on the sea, and I like traveling around the world. I would like to meet and chat with nice, intelligent and humorous and happy man here :-)I like: nature, aesthetics, happiness, romantic, science, animals knowledgeable, humorous, considerate people, people with goals and moral. laugh, travel, dance, go out with friends, party, cook together, look films together under a blanket, kiss and cuddle :-), to be clean, explore new things, concerts, museums, play games which need thinking, do my work excellent,polite, and also many other things..cant reply on this site must be a true friend..romantic lover..caring..honest..independent..open minded..intimate..quiet..shy.. humble..trust worthy..faithful..that needs a serious relationship and also for dating anywhere in the world.

Describing my ideal match
I am willing to meet the one that will grow old with me, some that we know is right in the family. Someone who doesn't beat his wife at home. I want to meet other half of me who we care till eternity.